Our client, an expanding manufacturing group with multiple sites, seek an Operations Manager to lead one of their smaller plants near Norwich. Reporting to the MD and leading an onsite team of circa 25 you will have strategic responsibility for all operational aspects of the manufacturing site, ensuring that production KPIs are achieved and a continuous improvement culture is developed and embedded.
Operations Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager / General Manager
* To ensure the performance of the site meets operational KPI targets, such as production targets, cost control, on time delivery and product quality
* Overseeing the production, engineering, logistics, order processing and customer service teams you will manage and coach, developing team and individual performance
* Translate the Groups strategic plan into site specific operational plans, implementing initiatives that increase efficiency, productivity and reduce costs
* Ensure a health and safety focused culture at all times
Operations Manager – Skills and Experience – Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager / General Manager
* Manufacturing management experience and a demonstrable track record of achieving KPIs and making lean and continuous operational improvements is essential
* Experience of multi-site and multi-product stream manufacturing is an advantage
* The successful candidate will be resilient, have a hands on leadership style and be analytical, strategic and customer focused in approach
* With excellent people and communication skills you will be able to inspire and engage your staff effectively, to improve performance and successfully land initiatives that make operational improvements
Operations Manager / Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager / General Manager
If this role could appeal please do apply now!