NPI Quality Engineer: Our client, a South Yorkshire based OEM, seek to appoint a Quality Engineer to support the quality and new product development teams as new products are introduced and to monitor quality related processes to confirm appropriate compliance. Applications are welcome from candidates wishing to relocate.
Creating an independent product validation process for new projects the appointed Quality Engineer will evaluate prototypes and preproduction samples and produce evaluation reports in conjunction with the relevant Project Manager.
NPI Quality Engineer:
– Minimum 3 years as a Quality Engineer
– Previously supported the development and introduction of the project/product validation process
– Have prior experience of “Lessons Learned” in the context of new product development
– Support design engineers/production engineers/other quality engineers with DFMEAs, PFMEAs and CAPA / 4D / 8D investigations
– Ideally of degree calibre
– Proficient in data collection, analysis and presentation
Quality Engineer, NPD, New Product Introduction, Electronics, DFMEA, PFMEA, CAPA, 4D / 8D