We are working with a fantastic Brewery in the South of the UK who have been building an incredible portfolio over the years and are doing incredible things within the UK Retail channel.
They have put a lot of investment into their portfolio and are pushing a great range of products.
Within the role you will manage Top 4 grocers such as Tesco and Sainsbury’s along with Waitrose and Ocado. They are looking to grow their portfolio even further this year and then they would like you to hire your own NAE to help support you.
The Company has defined its sales and marketing strategy and is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to implement the Off Trade strategy and help drive growth.
This is a really exciting time to join the business as they go through this transformation stage and this role is going to highly important to the success of this growth.
To apply you must have:
– FMCG industry experience ideally working within Food or Drink categories.
– Experience managing Top 4 Grocery customers is a must!!!
– Highly Commercial and Entrepreneurial
– An excellent Negotiator to create Win Win scenarios for the brewery and their customers
– Great communication skills with the ability to speak to other people in the business at all levels and deal with queries from external parties e.g. suppliers
If this sounds like the right kind of challenge you need next in your career and have the right background then please do apply and we will be in touch.Apply now