Manufacturing Futures are currently looking to appoint Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers for a global manufacturer in Sheffield. The successful Maintenance Engineers will be working on a fast paced manufacturing site dealing with breakdowns and planned maintenance activity to ensure the security and safe running of company plant and equipment.
You will be joining a friendly, family feel company with a great work life balance and working atmosphere.
You must be available to work shifts including weekends and nights
– Attending breakdowns and repairing all electrical and Mechanical equipment
– Working a shift pattern and liaising with the factory maintenance manager
– Experience of PPMs, breakdowns and fault finding without micro-management needed
– A good understanding of the manufacturing industry with experience of a fast paced environment
– An Electrical or Mechanical Qualification is needed for this position
If you’re self-motivated, can take responsibility and have a strong electrical/mechanical background then you will be successful within this role.
Please apply if you’re interested in learning more.Apply now