Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading food manufacturer working at one of their lucrative sites in the Boston area.
Our client, a food manufacturing business in the Peterborough area, seek to appoint a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to work at their busy manufacturing site. You will be determined and resourceful enabling you to complete periods of lone working and project work. The appointed Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to fast paced manufacturing experience preferably in food.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
– HNC/HND or full apprenticeship required. 17th Edition beneficial
– Experience working in food/FMCG industry
– Understanding of HACCP principles
– TPM, PPM, reactive breakdowns, some project work/installations
– Electrically biased with mechanical fault finding skills
10 in 14 Shift Pattern-All Days
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrician, Food Industry, TPM, PPM, Mechanical Fault Finding, 17th EditionApply now