We are working with a growing business in South Yorkshire who are looking to appoint a Mechanical Fitter. To be suitable for this role, you must have a mechanical engineering qualification, basic electrical skills and experience building complex bits of equipment. Training for the successful candidate is available to help you grow and develop with the company.
Mechanical Fitter Role and Responsibilities Fitter / Mechanical / Electrical / Electro-Mechanical / Build / Assembly
* Building equipment according to engineering drawings and build instructions
* Post build testing of completed machinery and subsections of machinery
* Utilise hand held power tools
* Perform quality checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
* Build/assemble complex electro-mechanical products (mechanically bias)
* Responsible for the general cleanliness and care of personal workbench area and that of the main workshop
Mechanical Fitter – Skills and Abilities – Fitter / Mechanical / Electrical / Electro-Mechanical / Build / Assembly
* Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
* Prior experience building complex machinery
* Good electrical skill set
* Ability to read engineering drawings
If this role appeals, please apply.
Mechanical Fitter / Multi-Skilled Fitter / Fitter / Mechanical / Electrical / Build / AssemblyApply now