Our client, a Niche, heavy industrial manufacturing business, seek to appoint a Mechanical Fitter to join their expanding maintenance team. You will be an confident and able Maintenance Fitter. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a heavy industry such as conveyors, bricks, mining, building products etc.
This is a days based role working Monday to Friday – Overtime available on a weekend.
Operating 24/7 production you be responsible for general reactive maintenance alongside scheduled PPMs. There may be some project or installation work.
Mechanical Fitter – Role & Experience
– Reactive and proactive response to mechanical breakdowns of a variety of heavy plant equipment
– Ensure additional parts are built up
– Experience in a heavy industrial environment
– Carry out various mechanical inspections
– When on night shift, ensure machine is set up for the morning
– Minimum five years’ working as a mechanical fitter after completion of a lengthy apprenticeship
– Experience of TPM, PPMs, and reactive problem solving ability to get equipment back working ASAP
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.Apply now