Futures are working with an industry leading manufacturer who is looking to appoint skilled and experienced fitters. This is a great opportunity to join a business at the forefront of their industry with a full order book for the foreseeable future. Business is booming and there is no sign of it slowing down.
Mechanical Fitter Role and Responsibilities Mechanical Fitter, Multi-skilled Fitter, Production, Assembly
– Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
– Assembly of components in an engineering environment.
– Assembly and testing of components and sub-assemblies.
– Ability to work accurately.
– Ability to follow risk assessments and method statements.
– Ensuring all work is carried out a high standard including Quality Standard ISO9001:2015.
– Operating hand tools and shop floor machinery where required
– Good housekeeping and machinery maintenance.
– Comply with all company Health and Safety standards.
Mechanical Fitter Skills and Abilities – Mechanical Fitter, Multi-skilled Fitter, Production, Assembly,
– A relevant mechanical engineering qualification (time served engineers without a relevant qualification will be considered)
– Ability to read engineering drawings
– Well rounded mechanical skill set
Mechanical Fitter – Benefits
– Competitive rates of pay from £13 to £15 per hour (dependent on experience)
– Time and a third paid overtime
– 37.5 hour week (8 4, Monday to Friday)
– 23 days holidays plus statutory
– Workplace pension scheme
– Secure free parking
If this role appeals, please apply now!Apply now