Our client are looking to grow and build an enthusiastic and reliable workforce and are looking for experienced mechanical fitter. To be suitable for this role, you must have experience assembling gearboxes and motors in a production environment and be able to read schematics. It provides a great opportunity to grow and develop. Training for appropriate candidates is available.
Mechanical Fitter – Job Profile – Gears, Assembly, Gearbox, Motor, Manufacturing
* Variety of mechanical assembly tasks on components and their sub-components.
* Build of motor related sub-assemblies
* Assembly of gearboxes and hydraulic components,
Mechanical Fitter – Skills – Gears, Assembly, Gearbox, Motor, Manufacturing
* Previous experience related to assembling mechanical traction motors and associated items as required, including but not limited to: testing of Traction Motors, Oil Cooler builds, magnetisation of metallic components and winding of carbon fibre
* Ability to read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
* Utilise hand held power tools.
Mechanical Fitter – The person – Gears, Assembly, Gearbox, Motor, ManufacturingSkills and Experience:
* Keen and dynamic person with a sense of purpose and pride in a job well done
* Trained in a mechanical/Engineering discipline, or can demonstrate a sound understanding of mechanical work via previous roles
* Machining knowledge would be advantageous
* Organised and methodical
* Adopts a Safety-First Culture
* Flexible in their approach to working methods.
A willingness to be flexible on working hours to meet business needs (with paid overtime at time and a third)
Mechanical Fitter, Gears, Assembly, Gearbox, Motor, Manufacturing
if this could appeal please do apply now!Apply now