Futures have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work for our client, an automation solution provider, who are looking to expand their talented design team. Designing and building bespoke machines the Mechanical Design Engineer will be working in a challenging environment that will develop their skills. This role will suit a Mechanical Design Engineer with a driven attitude to become a better engineer. You will excel with an organised training program and support from peer engineers and benefit from excellent long term stability.
What do they have to offer a Machinery Mechanical Design Engineer?
* A competitive salary paying £30,000 £35,000 dependent on your experience
* Promotion and pay rise within 18 months (we have a track record of this in the past with similar roles)
* Flexible working hours to avoid traffic in commuting
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Government pension package with up to 5% company contribution
* Early finish Fridays
So what are they looking for in this Machinery Mechanical Design Engineer?
* Attitude to develop skills as an engineer
* Someone who wants to be not only CAD-focused but hands-on if required
* Previous experience in developing complex machinery to tight tolerances with moving parts
* Competent in 3D CAD software (ideally Inventor or Solidworks)
* Relevant degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Right to work in the UK without sponsorship. Must be a UK resident
Inventor / Design Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / CAD/ Development Engineer / Project Engineer / Solidworks / Mechanical Design Engineer / Project Engineer / Conveyors/Machinery / Special purpose Machinery / Materials Handling / Autocad
So if you’re a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer seeking that challenge, this is the job you have been looking for. Please apply now!