Our client is a leading manufacturer who, to maintain their status as a market leader within their sector, wish to appoint a Master Production Scheduler. As Master Production Scheduler you will be pivotal to the development and construction of the MPS, including reviewing exceptions addressing accordingly. Long-term progression is an opportunity with this company, with movement into senior level supply chain or management positions a possibility. This company has ambitious but stable expansion and investment plans over the coming years in which the Master Production Scheduler will be key to delivering and facilitating.
Master Production Scheduler – Responsibility – MPS / ERP / MRP, Supply Chain, Planning
* Master Production Scheduler will be responsible for the execution of the MPS at resource level in the short-term.
* Confirming to the Customer Service team the delivery date of orders received
* Reviewing planned orders and confirming and releasing within an agreed timeframe
* Working closely with the Planners to meet the expected output.
* Strategic planning within the scope of an MPS.
* Engaging in a personal and career progression programme to aid with the facilitation of medium to long-term career progression.
Master Production Scheduler, MPS, ERP, MRP, Supply Chain, Planning
Please apply directly for further information on this Master Production Scheduler position.Apply now