Our client, a well-established technology focused business, are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience marketing for a company where you were responsible for the development of customer lifecycle programs that nurture, grow, retain and reactivate customers to deliver profitable active customer growth.
It is important you have previous experience marketing technology products. As Marking Manager you will develop a marketing plan in line with company objectives, vision and values and execute that plan throughout the business. You must be a great communicator at all levels and be a trusted advisor to the already established direct sales team. The company offer fantastic benefits and a great team atmosphere.
Marketing Manager – Roles and responsibilities – Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics
* Creation, coordination and implementation of all aspects of your marketing plan (all product and customer categories) as aligned with the company ethos and culture, mission, vision, values
* Creation and publication of all product and marketing collateral
* Interacting with different teams to develop an effective marketing strategy (customers, sales, product development and management)
* You will play an integral part in development and launch of new products into the market
Marketing Manager – Skills and Abilities – Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics
* Qualification within Marketing or similar would be preferred
* Marketing experience within CLM, multi-channel, experience of web, email and data are essential
* Must be ambitious, energetic and have an attitude to succeed
* At least 5 years experience in Marketing
* Product management experience would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
Marketing Manager, Technology, Manufacturing, Electronics
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now