Our client, a well-established technology focused manufacturing business, are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience marketing for a manufacturing company where you were responsible for brand management, events, PR campaigns, web presence, digital communication and overarching marketing strategy.
It is important you have previous experience marketing a technically complex engineered product. As Marking Manager you will develop a marketing plan in line with company objectives, vision and values and execute that plan throughout the business. You must be a great communicator at all levels and be a trusted advisor to the already established sales team. Most enquiries are inbound from marketing activity or networking and it is more important that you can get the company’s name in front of the right companies in the right industries than to take part in any direct sales activity, The company offer fantastic progression opportunities and a great team atmosphere.
Marketing Manager – Roles and responsibilities – Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics
* Creation, coordination and implementation of all aspects of your marketing plan (all product and customer categories) as aligned with the company ethos and culture, mission, vision, values
* Creation and publication of all product and marketing collateral, including letters, emails, brochures and web/on-line materials and social media strategies etc.
* Interacting with different teams to develop an effective marketing strategy (customers, sales, product development and management)
* You will play an integral part in development and launch of new products into the market
* Attending trade shows and networking events to represent the company and its products
Marketing Manager – Skills and Abilities – Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics
* Qualification within Marketing or similar would be preferred
* Experience in working for a manufacturing or engineering company with a technologically driven product
* Must be ambitious, energetic and have an attitude to succeed
* At least 5 years experience in Marketing
* Product management experience would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
Marketing Manager, Technology, Manufacturing, Electronics
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now