Our client, an up and coming manufacturer with a rapidly expanding order book, seeks to appoint a Manufacturing Engineer. The appointed Manufacturing Engineer will have completed an engineering focused qualification and be well versed in lean and continuous improvement. A varied role this opportunity would suit a multi-faceted engineer currently working as a Process Engineer, Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer looking for a step up in their career.
Manufacturing Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
* Identify and implement improvement projects to reduce cost whilst increasing output
* Review and make improvements to standard processes and operating procedures. Specific focus on spotting bottle necks in production lines, reducing process times, and eliminating scrap material / waste
* Excellent understanding of lean and continuous improvement activities
* Evaluate suggested CAPEX projects and take the lead on equipment purchasing and factory layout
Manufacturing Engineer – Skills & Abilities – Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
* Degree / HND qualified in an engineering discipline
* Competent all-rounder with knowledge of design, quality, NPI, projects and production / process engineering
* Previous experience of process improvement methodologies and at least three years experience in a Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer style role
* Excellent lean and continuous improvement knowledge
* Experienced with CAPEX projects, machinery selection and factory layout
Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Quality, Design, NPI, NPD, Production
If this role could appeal please do apply now!