Our client, a manufacturer with multiple production lines, seeks to appoint a Manufacturing Engineer. The appointed Manufacturing Engineer will have completed an engineering focused qualification, understand project management and capex, have good knowledge of maintenance (TPM preferred) and reliability techniques to maximise machinery capabilities and be well versed in lean and continuous improvement.
On offer is an excellent starting salary and generous benefits package. A varied role this opportunity would suit a multi-faceted engineer currently working as a Process Engineer, Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer.
Manufacturing Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
– Identify and implement improvement projects to reduce cost whilst increasing output
– Review and make improvements to standard processes and operating procedures.
– Excellent understanding of lean and continuous improvement activities
– Evaluate suggested CAPEX projects and take the lead on planned shutdowns
Manufacturing Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
– Qualified in engineering or equivalent
– Background in a high volume largely automated production environment
– Previous experience of process improvement methodologies
– At least three years experience in a Manufacturing Engineer style role, specifically working on machined and metal based products
– Excellent lean and continuous improvement knowledge
– Experienced with CAPEX projects
Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer,
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now