Our client, a well resourced SME UK based manufacturing group, seeks to appoint a Managing Director to take control of their Manchester business. This role requires someone of proven MD calibre with a track record of delivering profitable sales growth in a demanding business environment. You will have full P&L responsibility for the business and will be expected to drive substantial growth throughout your tenure.
Managing Director – Role and Responsibilities – MD / Director / Senior Leadership / Executive
* Reporting to the overseas owners you will take full P&L responsibility for the business
* You will refine and implement the long term strategic plan for the business
* You will lead a full management team covering all manufacturing functions including a service and maintenance profit centre
* You will be responsible for driving growth, engineering development, quality and process improvement throughout the business
* You will liaise with other divisional and Group companies in developing commercial opportunities and operational improvements
Managing Director – Skills and Abilities – MD / Director / Senior Leadership / Executive
* A graduate calibre proven MD with engineering development experience of both technical products and operational processes
* A track record of delivering profitable sales growth in a demanding business environment
* Innovative, with an eye for detail and prudent cost management
* Good numerical and IT skills, with experience of using integrated business systems
* Commercially focused with experience of negotiating multi-million deals
* A good communicator, with an open and honest management style and a genuine empathy for the long term goals of the business
Managing Director / MD / Director / Senior Leadership / Management
If you fit these requirements then you know not to let a great opportunity pass you by. Please apply today in confidence.