Maintenance Engineer required for a growing manufacturer in Leeds. All-rounder required with good knowledge of reactive fault finding and planned preventative maintenance activity. Excellent financial package and working environment. Must be comfortable working shifts.
Maintenance Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Electrical / Mechanical / PPM / Reactive
* Part of the maintenance team providing varied support to production, site services and facilities
* Maintenance, repair and development of plant and equipment.
* Breakdown maintenance activities
* Planned preventative maintenance
* Working with projects department on continuous improvements and new plant build operations
Maintenance Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Electrical / Mechanical / PPM / Reactive
* Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer or similar in a manufacturing environment
* Experience working with machine and plant maintenance and breakdowns
* Good understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering principles
* Understanding of health and safety procedures
Maintenance Engineer / Electrical / Mechanical / PPM / Reactive
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now