Futures are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work a permanent nights shift for a food manufacturer near Manchester. The successful Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience of working for a food manufacture, have a good understanding of PPM schedules, attend quality controlled breakdowns as they occur, and ensure all maintenance is carried out effectively.
Maintenance Engineer Role and Responsibilities Maintenance Electrician / Food / 17th Edition / Night Shift / Mechanical Engineer
* Daily plant inspections, monitoring plant performance
* Carrying out fault finding diagnosis/repairs on equipment and plant
* You will have to ensure the PPM schedules are maintained in accordance with the current requirements
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance activates
Maintenance Engineer Skills and Abilities Maintenance Electrician / Food / 17th Edition / Night Shift / Mechanical Engineer
* Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline HND / HNC / BTech / ONC / C&G Level 3 qualifications or higher (desirable)
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a food environment
* Thorough understanding of PPM and reactive breakdowns
If this role appeals please apply now!
Night Shift, Maintenance Engineer, Food, 17th Edition, Maintenance Electrician, Mechanical EngineerApply now