We are currently seeking a Mechanical Service Engineer based ideally on the M62 corridor to provide worldwide technical support, maintenance, training and on-site repairs to end users, agents and distributors within the UK and worldwide for a leading OEM. The position will involve some away from home overnight stays and overseas travel. When not required for field work and to cover colleagues absence the engineer will assist on the Service Help Desk and engineering projects. The candidate must possess a valid passport and UK driving licence.
Machine Tool Fitter/Service Engineer/ Machine Tool/CNC/Mechanical
Qualifications , skills and experience:
.- Mechanical Apprenticeship or 5 years machine tool experience
– Minimum of two years in a similar field engineering position preferred.
– Outstanding fault finding skills leading to timely repairs and world-class customer satisfaction together with the ability to use CNC controls.
– Ability to work on own initiative in a demanding environment and in an organized manner escalating issues as appropriate.
– Excellent customer service skills. The candidate will be able to effectively communicate verbally, in writing and by electronic means, within the business
and with partners and customers.
– Be aware of engineering changes and technical bulletins and communicate and distribute information to appropriate partners and colleagues.
Machine Tool Fitter/Service Engineer/ Machine Tool/CNC/MechanicalApply now