Our client, a well-established international manufacturer, seeks to appoint a Lean Engineer to join their expanding team. The appointed Lean Engineer will have innovative ideas on ways to reduce waste, cut costs and reduce cycle times. This role would suit a hands on Lean Coordinator or Lean Facilitator looking for a step into a more senior role or a Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer looking for a move into a purely lean focused role.
Lean Engineer – Roles and Responsibilities – Lean / CI / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
– Devise ways to improve OEE and reduce machine downtime
– Reduce lead times, tooling changeovers, and cycle times
– Identifying opportunities to eliminate waste and improve other inefficiencies
– Once an opportunity is identified lead the implementation.
Lean Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Lean / CI / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
– Practical apprenticeship served with a volume manufacturing business
– Formal lean, continuous improvement or six sigma training
– Knowledge of systems / processes that ensure decisions are data driven
– Experienced with modern Lean Manufacturing and Production Engineering techniques
Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, SixSigma, Production Engineering,Apply now