Futures are currently working with a market leading electronics company with several recently won new contracts who are looking for a Lead Electronic Design Engineer. You’ll be a hands-on engineer taking the lead on new projects but have some sideways line management responsibility for more junior engineers carrying out other tasks on your projects. This role is predominantly circuit, PCB and power supply design, but there’s some forays into embedded software. You need to have good experience with analogue electronics. It’s a great time to join a business with great prospects for growth.
Lead Electronic Design Engineer – Role & Responsibilities – PCB, Electronic Engineering, Power Electronics, Hardware
– Manage multiple new projects including new design and rework/modification
– Efficiently work to deadlines and guarantee delivery on company deadlines
– Varied role encompassing all aspects of hardware engineering including PCB schematics, layout design, circuit design and test engineering
– Exposure to firmware / embedded software beneficial
– Liaise with other members of the engineering team and direct junior members of staff
Lead Electronic Design Engineer – Skills & Abilities – PCB, Electronic Engineering, Power Electronics, Hardware
– Degree qualified in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Computing or equivalent
– Proficient in the use of PCB schematic capture and layout software
– Excellent analogue and digital circuit design
– Knowledge of embedded processors preferred
– Power electronics experience
Lead Electronic Design Engineer, Power Electronics, PCB, Engineering Manager, Hardware
If this role could appeal please do apply now!