Our client seek to appoint a Key Account Manager to their diverse external field sales team. You will be working closely with internal sales and other back office functions such as Technical, Quotes, Marketing and Finance to deliver support to key customers and developing the business further within your customer base. The successful candidate will be someone who has a keen interest in technology, passionate about sales and business development and a passion to succeed and grow. This is a role where you need to be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills, be agile and able to change things quickly.
Roles and Responsibilities Key Account Manager / Field Sales / Sales / Business Development / Engineering, /Manufacturing
* Deliver quarter by quarter sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets for the assigned group of accounts
* Identify and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities in line with expected timescales and growth targets
* Identify key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins, ensuring maximum profitability from right product and services mix
* Responsible for all commercial elements of the owned accounts through business analysis and business planning
* Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, QBRs and any further documentation, with support of Operations, Legal and Finance teams, following internal procedure
* Collaborate with assigned internal outbound sales agents that are assigned to your key accounts to ensure efficiency and support to the assigned account base.
* Collaborate with technical and quotes team to enable design wins and where needed quote, negotiate to secure orders
Skills and Abilities – Key Account Manager / Field Sales / Sales / Engineering, /Manufacturing
* Previous experience with Key Account Management.
* Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
* Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.
* Analytical experience and ability to interpret financial and sales data and results
* Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
* Clean driving license
If this role appeals, please do apply now!Apply now