Futures are pleased to be recruiting a Junior Software Engineer to join an software engineering business near Macclesfield. You will be expected to develop new software from inception through to implementation as part of an experienced team of Software Engineers. You will have at least two years of experience of software in an electronics setting, be able to write scripts to analyse data, and create professional looking and high functioning code. On offer here is the chance to join a forward thinking company with a fantastic working environment and to receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Junior Software Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Embedded C, C++, Firmware, Software Engineer, Electronics
* Create software that is simple, scalable and easy to adapt
* Write scripts to analyse data
* Test your own coding as projects develop
Junior Software Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Embedded C, C++, Firmware, Software Engineer, Electronics
* At least two years coding / software development experience
* Self motivated with strong attention to detail
* Beneficial if experienced within embedded C or C++
Junior Software Engineer, Embedded C, C++, Firmware, Software Engineer, Electronics
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and forward thinking organisation with an inclusive culture and excellent working atmosphere. If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply now!