Have you completed an engineering qualification? Do you have strong manufacturing experience encompassing both production volume and the attention to detail for excellent quality standards?
If so then we can offer you a great opportunity as a Junior Production Engineer to continue your development. The company is a well-respected engineering business with a history of promoting from within and will support your development at all stages. To be successful you need an understanding of engineering and manufacturing and previous experience in a quality focused shop floor based role.
Junior Production Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Manufacturing, Machining, Quality
* Produce setup sheets and documentation that clearly explains what is required in production.
* Increase quality of manufactured products
* Maintenance of existing Programs and Shop Docs
* Liaise with all departments including external suppliers
Junior Production Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Manufacturing, Machining, Quality
* Educated to a minimum of C&G/NVQ3 (HNC or working towards would be even better!)
* Wide experience of manufacturing
* Able to demonstrate strong experience in quality improvements
* Have good communication skills
* Have bags of enthusiasm!
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you meet the requirements do not hesitate to apply!
Junior Production Engineer, Manufacturing, Machining, QualityApply now