Calling all Machine Tool Service Engineers!!!
Do you agree with the statements below?
*I’m sick of finishing a job and receiving a call/text asking me to quickly pop over to X on your way home
*I hate getting home at 11pm to find out I am up at 4am to drive 3hrs the next day
*They keep forgetting to sort my overtime and travel bonus
*I wish my work was more structured and organised so I’m not driving round like a busy fool
*It would be nice to have support whilst on site so I could be more effective at my job
If you agree with any of the above statements then please continue to read
Manufacturing Futures are proudly working with a market leader in Machine Tool. We are looking to take on an International Service Engineer to carryout installs and planned and breakdown maintenance worldwide. You must have a background in Machine Tool as a service engineer or machine tool fitter.
As this role involves working abroad for up to 4 weeks at a time you must be able to commit and be flexible. All visits are pre-planned (flights, visa, transfers, hotels etc.) for you. You and your tool box will be picked up and taken to the airport.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary plus pay whilst traveling, overtime, and a generous subsistence allowance (Average engineers earn £60k per year).
International Service Engineer Roles and Responsibilities / Service Engineer / Machine Tool / Fitter / Mechanical Engineer
* Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
* Repair install and service all Group supported machinery.
* Respond to customer contact in a timely and structured manner.
*Good personal presentation and attention to detail
* Travel to customer facilities and undertake repair, installation and associated admin
*Liaise with clients throughout the breakdown or commissioning process
*Up-sell parts for the Machine Tools
*Complete service reports
*When not working abroad you will be expected to be at HQ which is based in Rochdale
International Service Engineer Skills & Attributes / Service Engineer / Machine Tool / Fitter / Mechanical Engineer
* HNC/HND in Engineering or equivalent or a full 4/5 year mechanical apprenticeship
* Excellent technical knowledge of machine tool equipment is essential
* Excellent customer service skills and a sense of initiative when prioritising workload
* Ability to travel internationally at short notice. Paid overtime including paid travel time for all business activity
This is a rare and unique opportunity to earn a lot of money and travel the world. If this sound like you then please do apply!