Manufacturing Futures currently seek to appoint an Internal Sales Engineer to their clients engineering team. As Internal Sales Engineer you will be the first point of contact with customers over sales orders and contracts and act as the internal coordinator for new business for spares and repair and handle incoming enquiries for this service.
You will need good experience of Internal sales in a manufacturing environment and be an excellent organiser and communicator to regularly deal with suppliers, customers and multiple internal stakeholders. A background within the valve industry is essential in order to provide advice to clients.
Internal Sales Engineer Role and Responsibilities Manufacturing / Engineering / Mechanical / Valves
* To provide principle point of contact with customers for all queries relating to aftermarket sales orders
* To register and process into the business system all sales orders to the point of transfer of data to MRP
* To ensure that all data entered into the business system accurately reflects the requirements of the sales order
* To organise and assist the 3rd party customer or Sales office with the provision of customer documentation as required by the conditions of the order
* To accept and review the Order Confirmation, ensuring the accuracy of all data contained within it
* To liaise with all departments in ensuring that the provisions of the sales order are accurately observed at all stages of process
* To provide liaison between internal departments to facilitate all aspects of customer service
Internal Sales Engineer Skills and Abilities Manufacturing / Engineering / Mechanical / Valves
* BTEC or Apprenticeship qualified in a related engineering discipline
* Experience in the control valve industry preferably in an sales related role.
* Experience in understanding contractual issues relating to warranty claims
* Understanding implications of contract law
* Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Strong general IT skills and proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
Internal Sales Engineer, Valves, Pumps, Oil & Gas,
This is a chance to join a financially strong, well-established and people-focused companyApply now