Role – Interim Project Engineer
Duration – 9 Months +
Location – Yorkshire
Our client, a multi-site FMCG manufacturing business supplying to all of the leading retailers are looking to appoint an Interim Project Engineer.
Reporting in to the Site Project Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for machinery maintenance, service and installation capex projects ranging from a few hundred pounds to multi-million pound factory improvements.
This role would suit an experienced Project Engineer with a strong FMCG background looking for an exciting new challenge for a growing but very well established business.
Monday-Friday Days (Flexibility required)
Project Engineer: Role & Responsibilities
* Liaise with internal department heads (Production, Maintenance, Leadership) to prepare capex justifications
* Contact contractors and suppliers to arrange necessary quotes for project work to be carried out
* Control day-to-day activity on multiple projects. Offsite contractors, Health & Safety, Permit to Work, etc
Project Engineer: Skills & Abilities
* Ideally an Apprentice trained Engineer. Electrical bias with PLC programming skills (NOT ESSENTIAL)
* Good mechanical and electrical understanding of FMCG production machinery
* Prior experience of taking the lead on multiple projects to deliver on budget and in timescale
* Ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders to ensure project completion unsupervised
* A flexible approach to working hours to suit project needs
For more information please click apply and one of the team will be in touch to give you more information!Apply now