Our Local Government client are urgently looking for an experienced Interim Category Manager to work in a fast-paced Procurement function.
You will be given the autonomy to shape the function, to develop and implement procurement strategies for the ICT category of spend.
This is an interim role offering between £350-£425 per day.
– Category Management of ICT spend in line with EU & UK Procurement Regulations (OJEU)
– Running cradle-to-grave procurement processes
– Oversee and negotiate contractual agreements with a broad range of ICT suppliers
– Be a major player in the development of internal and external relationships
– It is essential you will be from a Government / OJEU regulated environment, particularly Local Government
– Strong experience of operating in a Category Management capacity
– Confident engaging and influencing key stakeholders
– Significant understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
– Ideally working towards or have completed MCIPS