Our Local Government client are urgently looking for an experienced Interim Category Manager to work in a fast-paced Procurement function.
You will be given the autonomy to shape the function, to develop and implement procurement strategies for a Highways & Construction category of spend.
This is an interim role offering between £350-£425 per day.
– Category Management of Highways & Construction spend in line with EU & UK Procurement Regulations (OJEU)
– Running cradle-to-grave procurement processes
– Oversee and negotiate contractual agreements with Civil Engineering and Construction contractors
– Be a major player in the development of internal and external relationships
– It is essential you will be from a Government / OJEU regulated environment, particularly Local Government
– Strong experience of Highways / Civil Engineering, along with JCT and NEC forms of contract
– Strong experience of operating in a Category Management capacity
– Confident engaging and influencing key stakeholders
– Significant understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
– Ideally working towards or have completed MCIPS