Our client, a long standing manufacturing business with a great record of offering career progression internally, seek to appoint a HR Assistant. You will combine all site HR duties with general administration support for the site. The ideal candidate will have some experience in a similar HR admin type role and will be able to demonstrate a stable work record. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential. This role reports into the HR Manager with regular contact with multiple departments throughout the company. This could be a part time role with flexibility to suit your work/home balance.
You must be happy working in a high volume environment which is often fast paced. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or have a Degree but this isn’t essential. As HR Assistant you will assist departmental managers in the management of employees and assist in day-to-day operational HR matters. This will include some disciplinary and grievance procedures and investigating (where necessary) to ensure that all matters are dealt in line with current employment legislation. Much more of the role will be to do with the good parts of HR though. You’ll be working with an established workforce that cause few problems. A good chunk of your time will be spent on administrative tasks.
HR Assistant – Role and Responsibilities – HR / Human Resources / Operations / Employment Legislation
* To ensure that all hourly personnel details are kept up to date on the HR Database with good administrative housekeeping
* Discipline and Absence, Investigations, Training
* Manage the Company Handbook ensuring that it is up to date and distributed
* Assist in the recruitment process including sourcing and recruiting at all levels
* Support the HR Manager on all projects including salary review etc
* Write and update HR policies and procedures ensuring that they meet statutory requirements
* Support managers in any employee relation issues they have, as and when they arise
* Assist in the co-ordination, communication and development future projects to enhance the working life of all employees
* Prepare contracts and other paperwork, alongside meeting notes and other administrative functions
HR Assistant / HR / Human Resources / Operations / Employment Legislation
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now