We are looking for an experienced HGV Technician to work a Monday to Friday days role in Rotherham. You must have excellent knowledge of engines and the related drivetrain components and hold mechanical qualification. On offer is the opportunity to work on site for an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed HGV technician.
HGV Technician – Role and responsibilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle, Engines, Transmissions, Breaks, Hydraulics,
– Service and overhaul of vehicles including retrofitting
– Inspection and testing of engines and transmissions
– Installation and modification of the drivetrain, body work and interior trim
– Generating installation instructions and procedures
HGV Technician – Skills and Abilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle, Engines, Transmissions, Breaks, Hydraulics,
– Relevant experience as a HGV Technician
– Mechanical Engineering qualification
– Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
– Problem solving skills
If you are interested and think that you could do this role please do apply now!
HGV Technician, HGV Fitter, HGV, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical, Engines, Gears, Transmissions, Breaks, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Transport, Bus