Head of Supply Chain
£75k – £95k
Location – London (1-2 days a week)
Direct reports – Currently 5 but growing quickly.
We are working with a rapidly growing FMCG business who have seen a huge amount of traction across the UK, Europe and internationally over recent years.
They are doing amazingly well and about to go through another period of rapid growth within the company.
They are looking to grow from £20m to over a £100m by the end of 2022. With that kind of growth there is a huge amount of scale up they need to do within their supply chain functions across all markets.
This is a really exciting brand and a great time to join the business given the huge amount of growth they are going through.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for developing a long-term supply chain strategy that can support the growth of the business across all markets.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Supply Chain who has experience of building a supply chain strategy across multiple markets internationally as well as the UK.
To apply for this role you MUST HAVE:
– FMCG experience
– Experience working with both contract manufacturers and in-house production
– Experience in supply chain planning and optimisation
– Experience and knowledge of Global Supply Chain functions
– Detailed knowledge of inventory and ERP systems
– Financial and commercial knowledge
– Basic technical food knowledge
Get in touch to find out more. This one won’t be around for long!Apply now