A Design Manager is currently needed for a manufacturing business located near Leeds. Futures have been retained to find the right fit for an exciting manufacturing business that are looking to expand their design team.
On offer for the successful Design Manager is the opportunity to head up a design team to ensure the products are designed to the clients needs, designed for manufacturing, and that the end product adequately meets the clients requirements. With autonomy for all of the design function this position is fantastic for a hands on Design Manager to take the next step in their career.
Design Manager, Role and Responsibilities, Head of Design,
– Head up a team of design engineers to ensure a smooth design process
– Design and optimise products to ensure they can go through the manufacturing process
– Manage budgets and costs to keep in line with the company requirements
– Reviewing, challenging and commenting on specific design information
– Identify and resolve technical design and constructional problems
Design Manager, Skills and Abilities, Head of Design
– Experience heading up a design team and working a hands on role
– Ability to design a fully functional product and get it into the manufacturing process
– 2 -3+ years Senior Technical experience in your chosen discipline (mechanical, electrical, electronic, software)
– Experience working multiple projects at once, whilst managing a diverse team or mechanical, electrical, electronic or software engineers
Design Manager, Head of Design, Manufacturing, Technical Design, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Software
If you’re interested in pursuing this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience then please don’t hesitate to apply. The right person is out there and it could be you!Apply now