Our client are a manufacturing company in a period of growth seeking to appoint a Graduate Health and Safety Advisor. Whilst as Graduate Health and Safety Advisor you will have responsibility for the legal / paperwork / compliance side of health and safety it is much more important to be a visible shop floor presence ensuring those standards are enforced. This role would be suitable for anyone who has recently graduated with a degree related to Health & Safety / IOSH / NEBOSH with some ‘real world’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
The appointed Graduate Health and Safety Advisor will have responsibility for all health and safety activity for a multi-site manufacturing operation, good communication skills for ensuring cross-department collaboration, be computer literate and be willing to build on their existing knowledge of health and safety process design and auditing against that to reduce risks in the future. The appointed Graduate Health and Safety Advisor must have a genuine passion for Health and Safety and an enthusiasm that instigates change. It isn’t just paperwork for best practice, the larger part of the role is ensuring that best practice is practically implemented and enforced on the shop floor.
Graduate Health and Safety Advisor – Role and Responsibilities – HSE / EHS / QESH / IOSH / NEBOSH / Health / Safety / Manufacturing
* Assist in the design and implementation of all health and safety policies
* Ensure adherence to policies and procedures from shop floor to boardroom. Hands on approach
* Carry out audits across a large manufacturing site
Graduate Health and Safety Advisor – Skills and Abilities – HSE / EHS / QESH / IOSH / NEBOSH / Health / Safety / Manufacturing
* Work towards a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
* Previous experience of health, safety and environmental policies in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to bring together cross departmental teams
* PC literate
Graduate Health and Safety Advisor / HSE / EHS / QESH / IOSH / NEBOSH / Health / Safety / Manufacturing
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!Apply now