Our client seek to appoint a Graduate Firmware Engineer to their development team. The appointed Graduate Software Engineer role is a stand alone hands-on design position developing embedded software within a multidisciplinary design team. An electronics manufacturing business near Stockport, our client will allow you to join a great team with excellent products and be mentored through by recognised embedded software / firmware specialists.
Graduate Firmware Engineer – Skills & Abilities – Graduate / Embedded Software Engineer / C / Microcontroller / Electronics
* Degree qualified in Electronics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Computer Science preferred
* Proficient in C with at least one years industry experience
* Experience with Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
* Application based software experience would be ideal
* Knowledge of software testing preferred but not essential
Graduate, Firmware, Embedded Software, C, Microcontroller, Electronics
This is an excellent role for the right candidate. If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply now!