Our client, a long established electronics manufacturer with a great product range and talented and stable design team, seek to appoint a Graduate Electronic Design Engineer to design and continuously improve products through the entire product lifecycle.
As Graduate Electronic Design Engineer you will have at least two years practical electronics experience (placement years in sandwich degrees acceptable) alongside a good academic pedigree and broad knowledge base. On offer is a market leading salary and benefits package and the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Graduate Electronic Design Engineer – Role & Responsibilities
* Participate in feasibility analysis, project scoping, resource planning and cost estimating providing realistic task durations for schedule/milestone planning
* Specify, design, implement, debug and validate electronic hardware solutions
* Assist in investigation, selection and evaluation of new components and techniques
* Participate constructively in analogue and digital hardware design reviews with peers
* Plan and execute field tests to assess functionality, performance and interoperability
* Generate high quality design documents, validation plans and application guides
Graduate Electronic Design Engineer – Skills & Abilities
* Degree or HNC/HND in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent
* Experience of PCB design and layout
* Knowledge of most aspects of general electronic engineering
* Appreciation of embedded microprocessor systems, computer architectures, standard busses, displays, FPGAs
Electronics, Design Engineer, Hardware, PCB, Graduate
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now