Futures are working with an established electronics business, that have long history in the design and manufacture of audio equipment, who seek to appoint a Graduate Design Engineer. You must therefore have experience in a design role where there has been a focus on audio products (electronic and basic mechanical design skills will be required). The Company has a relatively flat organisational structure, and every employee has a key part to play, in ensuring the success of the business as a whole. The R&D staff maintain a high degree of autonomy, and a broad, complementary, cross-discipline skill set.
The role of Graduate Design Engineer would suit Engineers with experience in the full-lifecycle development and maintenance of audio electronic products.
Graduate Design Engineer Role and Responsibilities Electronics / Digital Audio / Analogue / PCB / DC-DC Convertor / Microcontroller / CAD / Electro-Mechanical
* Take concept ideas from prototype through to manufacture
* Analogue and digital electronic design
* PCB Design and layout
* On going support of audio products
* Support design, testing and production teams in technical queries
* Provide second line technical support to customers when required
* Work autonomously on a range of projects
Graduate Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities Electronics / Digital Audio / Analogue / PCB / DC-DC Convertor / Microcontroller / CAD / Electro-Mechanical
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline
* Analogue and digital electronics design experience
* Audio electronics experience
* Low power, DC-DC converter experience
* Schematic capture and PCB design / layout
* 2D Mechanical design and CAD
* Audio DSP, and Digital Audio connectivity
If this role appeals, please apply now!
Graduate Design Engineer / Electronic Design Engineer / Electro-Mechanical Design / Digital Audio / Analogue Electronics / PCB / DC-DC Convertor / Microcontroller / CAD / AudioApply now