Our client based in West Yorkshire are looking to appoint a fitter for the rapidly growing family run business. You will be responsible for assembling components and fitting various types of distribution. On top of an excellent salary the business offer a very good package including health care, bonuses and pension. Previous experience of transformers would be very advantageous.
Fitter Role and Responsibilities Workshop Engineer / Service / Manufacturing
* Mechanical fitting according to engineering drawings and build instructions
* Report writing on faults as appropriate after analysing for root cause of failure after testing
* Responsible for the general cleanliness and care of personal workbench area and that of the main workshop
*Experience with transformers would be very beneficial.
Fitter Skills and Abilities Workshop Engineer / Service / Manufacturing
* Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
* Prior experience of building gearboxes
* Able to carry out fault finding
* Previous experience of new build machinery assembly
Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Manufacturing, Machinery
Are you looking to work in a family run business with great benefits and working culture? If so apply today.Apply now