Our client, an electronic manufacturing business in Manchester, seek to appoint a Firmware Engineer working predominantly in embedded C. Their technologies are featured across many industries in a variety of products. The Firmware Engineer role is a hands-on design position developing embedded software within a multidisciplinary team of talented firmware engineers. Career progression can be rapid and the potential for growth is huge. You’ll be joining an excellent team with market leading products and technologies.
Firmware Engineer – Skills & Abilities – Embedded Software
* Degree qualified in Electronics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Computer Science preferred
* Proficient in C with at least five years industry experience
* Experience with Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
* Application based software experience would be ideal
* Knowledge of software testing
Firmware Engineer, C, Microcontroller, Electronics, Embedded SoftwareApply now