Our client are an electronic manufacturing business in South Yorkshire with an exciting product range, long term corporate clients, and a product roadmap that covers some of the most interesting development work available in a cutting edge industry. As part of their expansion they seek to appoint a Firmware Engineer working predominantly in embedded C. The Firmware Engineer role is a hands-on design position developing embedded software within a team of design engineers. It is important you have a background in electronics and specific experience in firmware development.
Firmware Engineer – Skills & Abilities – Embedded Software
* Degree qualified in Electronics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Computer Science preferred
* Proficient in C with at least five years industry experience
* Experience with Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
* Application based software experience would be ideal
* Knowledge of software testing
Firmware Engineer, C, Microcontroller, Electronics, Embedded Software