We require a Field Engineer, with HGV experience, to join a Yorkshire based manufacturer. The successful candidate will have excellent mechanical skills and some form of electrical fault finding and testing experience. On Offer is an opportunity to join an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed Field Engineer.
Field Engineer Role and responsibilities HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Service and overhaul of vehicle drive train components
– Inspect, test and repair/replace faulty systems as required.
– Conduct assessment of requirements before attending call out (Tools, test equipment, spares etc.)
– Liaise with the customers in a professional manner before, during and after service.
– Based in the workshop on site, with field based site visits as required.
Field Engineer Skills and Abilities HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Relevant experience as a service engineer
– Experience servicing heavy vehicles
– Mechanical and electrical fault finding skills
– Category C or D driving licence (essential)
– Ability to work independently and plan your own diary
If you are interested and think that you could do this role please do apply now!
Field Engineer, Service Engineer, HGV, Mechanic, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Mechanical, Electrical, Test, Inspection, Fault FindingApply now