We have an exciting opportunity available for a leading manufacturer. We are looking for a Factory Manager due to continued growth and expansion of the company. Reporting into the company directors you will be responsible for the management and development of a small team covering all of day-to-day operations. You will manage and optimise the performance of the manufacturing facility and in turn manage the change required to organise, train and support the staff to maximise the benefits of the manufacturing facility and to optimise production capabilities.
Factory Manager – Key Responsibilities – Operations, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering
* Overseeing the production process, ensuring all materials, warehousing and manufacturing activities are undertaken in accordance with the agreed procedures and specifications such that the finished product integrity is not compromised
* Ensuring continued profitable growth, together with enhanced efficiency of their business processes
* Oversee Operational and Technical Departments.
* To ensure all employees are working in a safe working manner and to take personal responsibility for health & safety issues
* Co-ordinate manpower, manage a labour budget and ensure all staff are trained and adhere to Health and Safety standards.
* Organise machinery maintenance, servicing and repairs to maintain the continuous operation of the factory
Factory Manager – Skills and abilities – Operations, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering
* Experienced in factory management and manufacturing
* Proven track record of developing and enhancing a manufacturing business.
* Proven people management skills i.e. coaching, developing team, performance management
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong communication skills
Why work here?
Do you want to be part of a growing company? Do you want to be part of a company that values their staff?
The salary for this role also includes a good pension along with other benefits.
If this job is for you, please click the apply button and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversationApply now