Our client, a long established electronics manufacturing business, seek to appoint an Evaluation Engineer to perform diagnostics and repairs on a range of consumer appliances down to component level. It is vital that you are practically minded with previous experience in a test and repair focused role. You will be joining a fantastic business with a great culture and benefits package.
Evaluation Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Electronic Engineer, Repair, Fault Finding, Diagnostics, Consumer Goods
– Test and repair customer orders (all manner of electronic goods) ensuring that the customer is kept informed at all times
– Investigation and reporting on product issues, getting to root cause of problem
– Provide specialised technical assistance to the Product department, including testing and repairing existing and newly planned products
– Liaise with all internal departments, in particular: Contact Centre, Returns, Product and Stores in relation to customer orders
Evaluation Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Electronic Engineer, Repair, Fault Finding, Diagnostics, Consumer Goods
– Recognised qualification within electrical or electronic engineering (or equivalent) preferred (C&G, HNC, etc)
– Ability to diagnose and repair to component level on a wide variety of electronic equipment (audio, video, IT, etc)
– Excellent communicator with good spoken English and interpersonal skills
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to quickly changing priorities
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Electronic Engineer, Workshop Technician, Electronic, IT, Test, Repair, Repair, Fault Finding, Diagnostics, Consumer GoodsApply now