Our client is an designer and manufacturer currently on the hunt for an Engineering Manager to join their ranks. This particular client is long established at a mid-level but large recent contract wins and other projects in the pipeline already secured means their design and production output is going to double in the next four years. They need an Engineering Manager who is comfortable in a customer facing role, managing people, process and projects. This Engineering Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business and become key member of the senior management team as they scale up through their business plans.
The Engineering Manager role is offering £50,000 – £60,000 salary DOE.
Engineering Manager – Duties – Design Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing
* Coordinating the design engineer team
* Managing project and customer operations
* Conducting one-to-one’s with individual members of the design engineering team
* Liaising with other departments to ensure projects progress
Engineering Manager – Skills – Design Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing
* Good understanding of electrical/electronic systems
* Some mechanical experience
* Great soft skills to manage a diverse design engineer team
* Previous experience of leading customer interaction with review and progress meetings
Engineering Manager, Design Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now