Our client are an electrical and electronic focused manufacturer based near Rotherham. Working as Electronic Production Supervisor you will help support the creation of a continuous improvement culture within the operational business and be responsible for mentoring and coaching colleagues with the aim of creating a great place to work.
As Electronics Production Supervisor you will take control of the following:
* Working closely with an experienced production team to support colleagues within the main production area regarding volume and quality of output via production planning, scheduling, quality, employee relations and recruitment
* You will also support the compliance team with their initiatives by ensuring that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are updated, communicated and adhered to within your area
* You will also be responsible for monitoring costs and suggesting improvements which will reduce cost through lean efficiencies, resource planning etc
The successful Electronics Production Supervisor you will have the following skills:
* Proven experience of working within a fast-paced industrial production / Factory site within a supervisory position
* Good working knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures and application within a Production site
* Proven ability and experience of working in partnership with HR, to lead and coach a diverse team of skilled and unskilled colleagues
* Experience of developing excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders using a variety of communication methods
* Experience of engineering quality management
* IT Literate (Intermediate level)
What’s on offer? The company is dedicated to the development of their staff and committed to creating a great place to work. In return they will offer you development, a generous salary and benefits package.
Electronics Production Supervisor, Electronics, Manufacturing, Electrical, Engineering
If you are interested in this role please do apply now!Apply now