Electronic Design Engineer: Our client is a designer and manufacturer of electronics technology looking to appoint an Electronic Design Engineer to oversee a programme of rapid expansion. With major growth planned this company have to expand their engineering team with an additional Electronic Design Engineer to cope with the enhanced and growing workload.
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager you will work on a variety of projects often to tight deadlines. Good time management skills are essential for the successful Electronic Design Engineer. You will be part of an experienced team with a positive working environment and the scope to take charge of your own projects and develop your career.
Electronic Design Engineer – Job Role & Responsibilities:
– Product development of analogue and power electronics based systems
– PCB layout & circuitry
– Prototyping and test
– Manufacturing scale-up
Electronic Design Engineer – Candidate Experience:
– HND/Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
– Experienced with design of power supplies, inverters and control electronics
– Experience in a manufacturing environment designing practical products that are to be made
– Basic mechanical engineering knowledge
– Must have a good working knowledge of analogue power supply engineering
Electronic Design Engineer, Power Supplies, Analogue, Controls, Manufacturing
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now