My client, an electronics manufacturing company, is looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team based in Malton. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with state of the art electronic hardware and firmware in an R&D role. As Electronic Design Engineer you’ll be creating new products from cradle to grave for a great customer base. No two days will be the same. To succeed in this role you need to be comfortable designing new products and having the experience to find your way around engineering problems as they arise.
Electronic Design Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Hardware / Electronics / PCB / Schematics / Firmware
* Responsible for designing, developing and supporting the company’s range of electronic products
* Working with their customers to provide innovative solutions to meet their need
Electronic Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Hardware / Electronics / PCB / Schematics / Firmware
* Ability to develop a strong working relationship in this customer facing role with both your internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills and very well organised
* Able to work to a very advanced technical level often on their own initiative with limited supervision
* Action orientated and results driven
* Degree in Electronics/Electronic Engineering/Computing, or equivalent is preferred,
* Experience in Embedded Software / Firmware Development in C
* New product inception, definition and design
* Embedded Hardware and System Conception & Design Digital and analogue circuit design
Electronic Design Engineer / Hardware / Electronics / PCB / Schematics / Firmware
If this role appeals please do apply now!