Our client are a manufacturer with a great product range and long standing engineering team. After some major recent contract wins and a full order book they seek to appoint an Electronic Design Engineer to join their R&D team. As Electronic Design Engineer you will work on electronic hardware designs for multiple projects. The ideal Electronics Design Engineer will have had some limited exposure to embedded systems too.
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager you will work on a variety of exciting projects, often to tight deadlines. Good time management skills are essential for the successful Electronic Design Engineer. You will be part of an experienced team with a positive working environment and the scope to take charge of your own projects and develop your career.
Electronic Design Engineer – Job Role & Responsibilities – Electronics, Hardware, Embedded
– Product development of analogue and power electronics based systems
– PCB layout & circuitry
– Prototyping and test
– Manufacturing scale-up
Electronic Design Engineer – Candidate Experience – Electronics, Hardware, Embedded
– HND/Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
– Experienced with design of power supplies, inverters and control electronics
– Experience in a manufacturing environment designing practical products that are to be made
– Basic mechanical engineering knowledge
Electronic Design Engineer, Hardware, Embedded
If this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply now!Apply now