Manufacturing Futures are currently working with a designer and manufacturer of electronic technology looking to appoint an Electronic Design Engineer. You will need to have at least three years’ industrial experience designing electronic hardware. With major growth planned this company have to expand their engineering team with an additional Electronic Design Engineer to cope with the enhanced and growing workload.
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager you will work on a variety of exciting projects, often to tight deadlines. Good time management skills are essential for the successful Electronic Design Engineer. You will be part of an experienced team with a positive working environment and the scope to take charge of your own projects and develop your career.
Electronic Design Engineer – Job Role & Responsibilities – PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
– Product development of industrial electronic equipment
– PCB layout & circuitry
– PICs and Microcontroller design
– Prototyping and test
– Manufacturing scale-up
Electronic Design Engineer – Candidate Experience – PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
– HND/Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
– Experienced with design of electronics hardware
– Experience in a manufacturing environment designing practical products that are to be made
– Basic mechanical engineering knowledge
– Must have a good working knowledge of PICs and Microcontrollers
Electronic Design Engineer, PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
If this role sounds like a good fit for you then please do apply now!Apply now