Manufacturing Futures are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a manufacturer located in Settle on a predominantly days based shift pattern. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to work to the PPM schedule and attend breakdowns as and when they occur. On offer is a great working environment in a large factory with a variety of PLC controlled machinery.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Electrical Maintenance Engineer / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
* Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline, holding an Electrical Engineering HND / HNC / BTech / ONC / C&G Level 3 qualifications or higher (desirable)
* PLC Fault Finding
* 17th Edition
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Electrical Maintenance Engineer / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Apprenticeship qualified minimum
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
* Thorough understanding of reactive breakdowns and PLC fault finding
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, PLC, Fault Finding, Maintenance Electrician
This is an excellent role for the right person. Please do apply now!